Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wednesday January 27 0846

I woke up to see that it was raining outside, and got excited: the streets of Shanghai have quite a load of dirt and dust, and my jacket was turning from black to not-black, so I was looking forward to a free jacket-cleaning from Mr. Cloud. I also wanted some of the background smell to get washed away and get replaced with Seattle-ish air, if only for a day.

Well, the rain isn't as crisp as it is in the states, and it seems only to have made the streets muddier, so oh well. Today should be an interesting day at work, since I'm switching to another task for a while to avoid burnout on my previous task: should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. There is something about a Pacific Northwest rain that is crisp and clear and smells so wonderful. Makes you think you could live forever!

    ReplyDelete