Thursday, January 21, 2010

Friday January 22 0838

Yesterday, I had a pretty good day at work, mostly teaching myself SQLite: it should come in handy for my work! I'm having jiao-zi right now with what I assume has a chicken (rather than a gou or mao) filling. I also picked up some Fanta, since I've found that my preferred Pepsi over here isn't as consistently 'good' as it is in the states. On an interesting note, it is nigh impossible to find Sprite, but 7up is everywhere, which is sad, because Sprite is much better.

This weekend, I won't have internet access again (since Garrett is gone until Tuesday, I can't take him wifi router shopping). However, I am kind of glad I don't have internet at the apartment because it discourages me from spending my evenings in front of the computer, so I will likely only get a wifi router if Garrett pushes for it. This weekend, I will likely go to bars with Sean this evening, go to the building where the first meeting of the Chinese Communist Party was held on Saturday, and then on Sunday go to English Corner and try to make a friend or two. As for today, ping pong and work! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment