Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Jan 15 1645
Almost end of work here, and I get the weekends off. I don't have internet access at the apartment yet, so I may not be able to post the next two days: I will write my blogs like usual on my laptop into text files, but I might have to post them Monday. Will try to get internet though: just don't worry that I got hit by a bus or anything... even though it is quite possible, I am being particularly paranoid about not being roadkill (Dad would hate crossing the streets here, lol).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Sounds exciting and overwhelming. Let's see some pictures soon.

    Love you and are very proud of you!

    Auntie Francine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got home from the Cook Islands and were able to get onto the blog. Thanks to your mom and family to giving us this opportunity to share in your experiences. Everyone is so excited and happy for you! love, grandma and grandpa

    ReplyDelete