Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friday April 23 0937

After noticing that I was able to see a little bit of bone-definition by my sternum a week ago, being unable to lift much weight, and after long having an ache-y back, I've been trying to be a bit more healthy lately. Towards this end, I've started stretching before and after sleeping, going on more walks, and even doing push-ups lately. When I first started a week ago, I could only do 3 proper push-ups before the burn was too much, but this morning I did a full proper 25 before I had to stop. The stretching (mostly focused on my arms, neck, shoulders, and sides) is helping me sleep better at night too, so apart from my little hay fever, I've been feeling overall more healthy as of late.

Although I doubt I'll end up lifting weights, doing pull-ups, or even being particularly muscular, at least my energy is up and I ache less!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! Fends off those aches and pains to come when you get to be a geezer like me! Keep getting plenty of sleep as well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete