Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thursday February 4 0930

Ahoy!

Been working hard, but it's the kind of hard work you do when you are actually into the job, so am having a blast. It's still work, with deadlines and stuff, but I really do quite enjoy what I'm doing at the moment, and the people are cool. I'll try to take a picture of each of my friends in my next batch of alkaline batteries... I think I keep running out because I only ever take one picture every time I turn my camera on: I know the pictures I wanna take, and feel like the worst kind of tourist when I go around taking many photos at a go.

Apparantly there is a big company dinner tonight, and those are always pretty ritzy (with Budweiser, it has to be classy...) and so that should be fun.

7 comments:

  1. You are cracking me up with the Classy Budweiser thing. It's slightly better with tomato juice and tabasco, FYI. You're going to come back either 1) Jones-ing for a 'good' beer, or 2) drinking nothing but Cowboy Piss.

    By the by, I think your alkaline issue might be decreased if the size of your photos was also decreased. This is a compromise I have made with our digital camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, can you not do Skype?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm never on skype because I have no internet at my apartment, and feel weird IM-ing while doing work. Am getting a router this weekend, so should be on at home, but don't know if anyone will be online when I'm at home because of the time difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I'm your mommy LOL. I'd get up in the middle of the night to get to talk with you ;-) Let me know when you're set up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is it the classy Bud that goes for $1.20 a six-pack? Can you find your Stella? Am glad you are thriving there, makes me smile non-stop. :) I can set an alarm too, and I assume you can coach me on starting the Skype, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, the Bud is expensive. I get a brand of beer called Reeb. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, ed you should tell them why budwieser isn't fancy beer (aka because you went to high school about 30-35 minutes drive from the main factory). I'll send you some good stuff...just as soon as I get the monies :X Also if you're on skype just keep calling until I answer when I'm available (as my computer doesn't like to tell me when I have new messages from people)

    ReplyDelete