Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thursday July 8 0931

Just because, the names of everyone who has posted on this blog in my made-up language (sorry if I missed someone! it won't let me search through comments):

Take your name from this list...

Edward : Guardian = Saribke "suh-RIHV-kuh"
Kirk : Church = Sidhe "SEE-theh"
Tamara : Palm Tree = Nesuldha "neh-SULTH-uh"
Barbara : Stranger = Risdha "RIZ-thuh"
George : Farmer = Suasre "SWAHZ-ruh"
Rachel : Lamb = Kerenme "ke-REN-muh"
Ronald : Advisor = Diceke "di-JEHK-uh"
Michael : Who's like god? = Israel "is-RA-ehl" (funny coincidence, that name!)

And then put your last name after it...

Miller: "In misty lands" = ne Seraba "neh seh-RAV-ah"
Marler: "In wild lands" = ne Relaba "neh reh-LAV-ah"
Davis: "In sunny lands" = ne Kaliba "neh kah-LIV-ah"

(These are the place-locations I associate with the lastnames: mom's side is generally in the West out in the country, dad's side I associate with the Pacific Northwest, and Rachel is from California.)

So I'd be

Saribke ne Seraba

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool....mine is also Celtic for the 'fey folk', I believe, hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way cool!Miss you!

    xoxoxo,

    Nesuldha ne Relaba

    ReplyDelete
  3. "fey folk" = "the fey" = Kasakire "kah-suh-KEER-uh"

    You all have pretty cool names: it was fun to translate =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I like my Ed-language name :D

    ReplyDelete