Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thursday April 1st 1023

Well, I've been hesitant to write this, but I figure everyone should know.

I've decided that, given the lower cost of living, the job opportunities, and the ability to have nice dinners all the time, I've decided to stay in China indefinitely. Although I will miss being in the land of burgers and fries, I think this is the best way forward, and that I can do without English reading material if I can pick up the lovely Chinese language.

I'm courting a girl, and her parents like me enough that I think it will work out great: her father has already given me the nickname of Gweilo! I'm looking forward to having one child some day, and having my wife give me an allowance of my own salary: we will maybe even buy a house with a special room with a lock where we can make our child the brightest and most talented and most wonderful little doctor.

Another good thing is that there are no homeless scum in Shanghai, and I can walk unaccosted by the degenerate subhumans. Also, because I consider the Chinese as white brothers, Shanghai also doesn't have any stinky colored people, and I so can make lots of money without having to care about anyone.

I make this decision knowing full well the effect it might have on my loved ones, but I figure you could always fly over and visit. I simply can't pass up all of this, or else I'd be caught the fool.

7 comments:

  1. Ok - It is April 1. So tell me if you are joking - but if you aren't I think the opportunity would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pod Person!! Chaos Scum! Where is my boy?!!!! Release his soul, you warp-fiend! In the Name of the Emperor! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol good one Ed. You almost had me until you were locking children in a room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. April Fool's! I'm coming back, I don't have a love interest, I'm not a racist, and I don't hate homeless beggars that much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was completely scratching my head on the racist stuff...I keep telling your auntie - "that's not Ed!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know...I actually was convinced it was all a joke until I got to the part about the homeless people, then I kinda thought you might be serious. how sad is that?
    But man, I hope you're having a great time...and that you're coming back soon...and that I'll get to hang out with you sometime in the reasonably near future. I could use a good Ed night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! We need updates!!! :D It is boring here! :P

    ReplyDelete