Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stuff Arrived

My GW order arrived today:

-2 Assault Squad boxes
-Codex: SM book
-2 brushes
-6 paints

Still waiting on my Forge World sprues, which should arrive either tomorrow or early next week.
-2 Raven Guard upgrade sprues
-1 Captain Korvydae

Idea is to make a very special assault squad to accompany Korvydae: his rules (if my opponent allows Forge World rules) lets me take assault squads as Troops units as long as I bring along a scout unit too... in all other senses he is just a jumppack Captain. The big thing there is that it'll let my assault squads not only contest objectives, but claim them too!

I'm hashing out a tentative Army List plan tonight: goal is to have a very mobile, fluffy force emphasizing mobility and precision deep striking that can play well from 500 to 2000 points.

UPDATE:

Forge World sprues arrived too... the detail is incredible on them!

Also grabbed cutters and a file from the hardware store... will be fun to get started in on these models!

No comments:

Post a Comment