Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wednesday December 22, 0902

Last night, I went to a place across the street and ordered braised dog.

It was really tasty! It had the texture of steak, although the flavor was much more like lamb. In the spicy hot pot, I dare say it has been one of the better meat dishes I've had in China. We ordered it along with lamb, and we had difficulty telling which was which: we identified the dog by virtue of the hip-joint piece. The kind of dog used to eat is usually some kind of small yip-dog: likely a pomeranian.

I wonder if there is dog bacon: then I could have some Beggin' Strips. It's BACON!

4 comments:

  1. That is something different! :D Now on to the rest of the domesticated animals, LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout and Lily Bean are not amused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least it wasn't a cute dog :P
    I highly recommend cat, by the way, should you ever get the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete