Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday September 6th 1711

I am pretty sure I am in a stretched-time phenomenon: the fact that my blogs are spacing out pretty continuously is my evidence. I am often surprised that an entire week can pass by so quickly: it feels just like yesterday that I was in Hong Kong. But the truth is that, with only 2 weeks left, I am temporally hurtling towards my departure from China for home for a whole month and a half, and I am excited! Gotta make sure to get my gift-buying caught up...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get out to visit me while you are here! I really miss you, kiddo.

    What would be a good name for a blue eyed dachshund in your language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sulke - "suhlk-ay" - Blue Guy/Gal
    Selikikua - "seh-lee-kee-kwua" - Stretch-o

    Don't really know how to name dogs in other languages ^_^

    ReplyDelete