Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wednesday August 11 1453

Yeah: I'd be coming back to the states for the whole of October (arrive late September, leave early November), and I think I'll visit Mom during that time for a few days, because I'm pretty sure I can afford a domestic flight. I just need Mom to tell me the timing of Alek/Dalin's visit: I'd love to bring my belated wedding pressie with me.

I'm pretty sure I owe obligatory pictures, so here are some from Huzhou:

A picture of me lately:


Pretty bridge in Huzhou:


I'm on a muvvafuggin' boat:

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome guy you are!

    Alek and Dalin are coming October 25-29.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. You look all grown up in that picture.
    I'm bummed you're coming home in October. I'll be hitting Seattle in mid November - sounds like we'll just miss each other :( But the promotion sounds amazing. You need to make an incredibly beautiful game... made entirely of explosions, I like that idea.

    ReplyDelete